Monday, July 8, 2013

España, Once Again!

I was so surprised...I'm terrible at keeping up a blog (but not really that surprised...).

Sooo, it's been a couple months since I last posted, and I'm sorry, my friends. I know you're all just hanging on the edge of your seats, waiting to know about my life. haha

However, the husband was gone, so there was nothing really going on, and then the husband has been home, so either nothing has been happening, or I'm spending my time with said husband instead of blogging. Priorities. :]

Anyway, my baby sister Aimee has been up here for about a week, spending time with the old people and enjoying the rainy days of Northern New York. It's been nice having a touch of Arizona, and having someone Clover is so incredibly excited to see every day. haha Seriously, it's like the dog forgets who she is every time she comes down. He's ridiculous.

Now, also, you probably already know my next bit of news, so I'm gonna try my hardest not to dwell...We're leaving for Spain this Sunday!! Seriously. Two weeks in beautiful Spain with my one and only. Driving down the coast, soaking in the sun and the Mediterranean and the Moorish architecture. Oh my gods, I'm so excited. We're working on getting everything ready for the trip, and I'm getting slightly stressed--I just know something is gonna go wrong. Right? It's terrifying. Was I this scared to go overseas last time?

Oh well. I'm sure everything will fall into place this week. And then we're off! For Spain. Ahh!!

Keep an eye out for pictures! I'm gonna bring my laptop, too, in the hopes that I can blog some of the awesome stuff that we do, so we'll see how that goes, since we'll be only staying in each place at most two nights. But I told you I wouldn't dwell. So I'm done. SPAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment